Are you a High School Junior that lives within 30 miles of Fort Hood, Texas? Would you like to get some awesome stuff? If you answered yes, then you have to check out our Senior Rep Program!
Texas Love Photography is looking for FUN, OUTGOING, AND RESPONSIBLE upcoming seniors interested in becoming senior representatives. We are looking for juniors in the Fort Hood and surrounding areas, who will be seniors in 2014 to help promote our business to their friends. We will be collecting applications until February 26, 2013 from anyone wanting to be considered as one of our reps. We will choose one female and one male student from each local area high school in early March. Not everyone who applies will be chosen.
Want to have some great images for Facebook? Want to earn free prints, photo albums, and other cool stuff? Want to be the envy of all your friends? Want to earn COLD HARD CASH? Then our Senior Rep Program may be for you.
If accepted, you will be representing Texas Love Photography and will spread the word to all your friends about our Senior Sessions throughout your senior year. Be sure to let your Junior friends know also, so they will have a chance to apply for the 2014 program! For every friend you refer us to (that pays for a session), parent’s will receive a print credit, you (the Senior) will receive $10 CASH, and they will receive a discount on their session.
In order to be a senior rep, you must:
- Have great style, lots of personality and enjoy being in front of the camera.
- Be a current high school junior graduating in 2013.
- Live in and attend school in Bell County
- Be available to have one session completed before May 1st, 2013.
- Agree to tell your friends and classmates about Texas Love Photography and share your senior portraits with them.
- Have your parents or legal guardians sign a model release form and Senior Rep Agreement.
- Agree to represent ONLY Texas Love Photography and use these images as your senior pictures.
As part of our senior rep program you will receive the following:
- Unlimited clothing changes.
- Photos may be completed in one session or several sessions at Texas Love Photography’s discretion. Several locations may be used.
- The opportunity to earn print credits for your parents and $10 in CASH (for you) for every person you refer to Texas Love Photography for senior portraits. (And your friends get perks, too!)
- Personalized referral cards to give to friends and classmates with your name, your portrait, and our Business information to hand out to friends
- Several of our favorite photos as low-resolution files to share on social networking sites like Facebook (with our logo on them).
When your referrals book a paid session and bring in your Rep Card you will receive a $10 print credit to your account (typically the parents like these) and $10 in CASH (redeemable through a Visa Gift card).
You will only receive credit for referrals earned before June 1, 2014. Any referral cards used between the time your session is complete and June 1, 2014, will be kept and you can order additional products or prints with your credits and your visa gift card will be ready for pick up on June 1st.
Terms and conditions are listed below for all Senior Portrait Reps:
The first photo session must be completed by May 1st of the Junior Year and all additional sessions need to be scheduled by July 1st. Parents or legal guardians of the Senior Rep must sign a model release, allowing us to use your images for advertising purposes. A valid Senior Portrait Rep Referral Card must be presented by a referred student in order to receive any credits toward prints. Credits will only be issued when a referred senior’s session is complete and all fees are paid in a timely manner by the referred senior. The program is first come, first serve, so act fast if you are interested.
Interested students should submit all information by February 26. Reps will be chosen in early March by Texas Love Photography. Reps will be contacted if chosen and also announced on the Blog and on Facebook. No more than two reps will be chosen from each area school.
The classmate(s) must present a referral card in order to be eligible. All referred classmates will receive 10% of their session with a valid referral card. Your participation in the program will not only introduce you to a new way for cutting edge, personalized photography, but also a way to earn incentives toward your session for senior portraits at little or no cost.
TO APPLY FOR OUR SENIOR REP PROGRAM fill out the form below
Having problems viewing the application? Contact us and we can email you an application!