OUR STUDIO POLICIES
- All services require payment up front and are non-refundable.
- Portrait prints are not included unless specifically stated.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your session, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment.
- If you or anyone else in your party is sick or appears to be getting sick, please, please call us prior to your appointment so we may re-schedule. Rescheduled appointments made at least 48 hours prior do not lose their prior payment. Those who show up sick will be refused service and will have their appointment cancelled and not rescheduled. Payments made for that lost session will not be refunded. Many of our clients bring their newborns in to be photographed and we cannot risk them getting sick (or our photographers)!
- Photos will be available to view online within immediately after your ordering session if you purchased a gallery. The gallery will not become active until AFTER you have had your ordering session.
- Photos will only be available for 30 days after your gallery is posted online.
- Photos must be purchased within 30 days of your album being posted to the gallery.
- You may place your order online or via mail. If you wish to pay by check or money order, make your check or money order payable to Bridget Carlson and enclose it with your printed order form, otherwise we accept all major credit cards and paypal.
- There is a minimum $250 Print order.
- There is a $50.00 fee on all returned checks.
- All sales are final.
- You will be charged sales tax. The rate of the tax is dependent upon the state in which you live.
- Your order will be ready in approximately 4 to 6 weeks after your order is received and paid for.
- All orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
COPYRIGHT (This is just an overview, please see our full copyright policy)
- All images are copyrighted Bridget Carlson. It is a violation under U.S. Copyright Law to scan, copy, print, or reproduce our work in any manner without first obtaining written consent from us.
- Digital Files on DVD – If you have purchased digital files on a CD/DVD or one was included in your package, you may print the images for personal use only. You may not print or use them for commercial use, or sell them for any purpose.