Now accepting guest posts!
If you have a story idea and would like it to be featured on Antics of a Nutty Hiker & Military Spouse, I would love to hear from you.
Please make sure your article follows these guidelines before contacting me!
- Articles must be original and unpublished.
- They should follow proper formatting and grammar.
- Must be written in U.S. English and you/your website should be based in the United States (our readership consists of 95% of readers being within the U.S. or military stationed abroad).
- Guest Posting is only available for U.S. individual bloggers/writers, not publishers, companies, link brokers, media managers, travel agents, hotels, those associated with any of the previous or working on behalf of, etc... (we have sponsored post opportunities here for those that fall into that category).
- Must follow the same topics that are posted on Antics of a Nutty Hiker & Military Spouse. You can get a feel for what topics are covered by browsing the site, or in general, your topic should be about one of the following:
- Camping / RVing
- Military Life
- Health / Fitness
- Pictures must be included with the article. All pictures used must be original, good quality, and you must hold the copyright or have permission to use for commercial purposes without crediting the original author.
- Articles should be between 600 – 1000 words.
- If a piece feels self-serving, spammy, or self-promotional for a company/brand, you will be notified and invoiced accordingly. Guest posts are for individual bloggers only! If you would like to submit a sponsored blog post instead, please check our sponsored page for more info.
- Links within the post are not allowed and will be removed. However, you may place a link to your personal website (which will be dofollow) and social media networks in your author bio. Links to companies other than your own personal non-commercial blog are not allowed. Those wishing to place links to products or services within the post itself or links on behalf of a company within the post or bio will need to submit a sponsored post.
- Affiliate links are never ok and will be removed before publishing.
Additionally, you also agree to the following:
- If comments are submitted by readers on your post, you agree to interact with those readers and respond to all comments
- You will submit a bio and picture with your submission. This will be placed in the author section of your article.
- If your article is chosen for publication on Antics of a Nutty Hiker & Military Spouse, you agree to actively promote it on your social media sites.
- Submission does not guarantee publication. If your article is chosen for publication, you will be notified with the date the post will go live. Please understand that we get several submissions per day; if you received an automated reply saying we received your submission, then we have received your submission. Please do not continuously email us asking when it will be published and if we received it. We will be in contact with you if/when we decide to publish your article or if we decide to pass.
- You accept that I have the final editorial call. This means that I might need to delete or rework sections which are mostly done for clarity, format, and grammar. If you’re not OK with that, my blog isn’t the right place for your article.
Please use the following form to submit your guest post: