Tutor.com offers free tutoring services for Military families. Let’s face it most of us have been out of school for years now and cringe when we hear our child say “I need help with my homework”.
Now you can have your child get the help he or she needs with their homework from a professional tutor anytime you or they need it, for FREE. Tutors are online 24/7 and you can get help with more than 16 subjects.
No more second guessing if you’re right or reading chapters of text books just to make sure you are actually helping your child, not “hurting” them.
- U.S. active duty military service members and their children.
- U.S. military reservists on active duty in a deployed status and their children
- U.S. National Guard personnel on active duty in a deployed status and their children.
- DoD civilians in a deployed status and their dependents.
Individuals Not Eligible
- Spouses and other adult (including college-age) dependents of active duty Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps service members
- U.S. Military Veterans and Retirees (those separated from military service) and their dependents
- Non-Deployed Department of Defense Civilians and their dependents
Please visit tutor.com for the most up to date eligibility requirements as well as a list of what subjects are covered.