Much like my PCS binder, I use a deployment binder to not only prepare myself and family for an upcoming deployment but to also make it just a little easier by keeping everything I may need, while my Soldier is gone, in one place.
I am calling this a deployment kit. In the free downloadable kit you will find everything you need to make your own deployment binder.
Included in the deployment binder – kit is the following:
- Pre-Deployment Checklist
- Accounts List
- Deployment Budget Worksheet
- Emergency Contact Information
- Last Wishes Template (I know this is a hard one, but it needs to be talked about and done)!
- Deployment Tips
- Care package Tips & FAQ’s
- List of Useful Links
- Children & Deployment Useful Information