This is super easy to make. It makes a total of 5 servings (about 1 -2 cups per serving).
- 2 lbs of chicken breast cut into cubes
- 2 14oz bags of frozen broccoli (THAWED)
- 1 box fettuccine noodles
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 stick of butter
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Boil water for noodles in large pot.
- While water is boiling, in a pan add 2 tbsp of oil along with any spices for seasoning (I like Mrs. Dash) and saute chicken in until cooked through.
- Once water has come to a boil, add noodles and cook according to directions on box.
- While noodles are cooking start sauce.
- In a medium sauce pan, add butter, cream cheese and garlic.
- Cook on low heat to melt. Once melted (may be lumpy) slowly add milk while mixing with a whisk.
- Add pepper and grated parmesan and cook on low- med/low heat until sauce has thickened.
- While sauce is cooking, add broccoli to the chicken and allow to heat through while everything else cooks. Noodles and sauce should be ready around the same time.
- Drain noodles and place back in pot.
- Add sauce to noodles, mix well, then add chicken mixture and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy =)
Yield: 5 Servings
Calories Per Serving: 800 (appx)